Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rainy day fun and 22 weeks!


Over the past week and a half little Lucy and I have been fighting off a nasty cold. We are FINALLY feeling good and actually have energy! YAY! At 22 weeks we are feeling good! Little Lucy Katherine moves all of the time. I absolutely LOVE feeling her move. I think she is going to be as active as Walker is! She really likes it when I work out. I am teaching classes at the gym about 6 times a week and feeling good while I workout. I am mainly doing BodyAttack and BodyPump but will occasionally take a RPM class. The nursery is coming together and is getting painted this weekend while we go up to TN to visit Richard's family. The bedding is ordered, curtains are in as well as a sweet lamp. The rug is picked out, the crib is at my sister's house. Now just to pick out the rest of her furniture and find some cute things for the wall and the nursery will be done! At the rate I am going it may be done before I get to my 3rd trimester! Woohoo! Here is sweet little Lucy at 22 weeks! Only 18 weeks (or less) left to go! :)

This week has been GROSS outside. Drizzly, rainy and wet. Baby boy has been so sad that he can not play outside, so, this week Walker man has discovered the garage. Oh boy! He does love it!



This 13 month old is so strong that we call him "bam-bam" :)

Playing with his favorite things: the pool and the brooms

"Mommy, why isn't there any water in here??"
Baby wishing the baby pool was still filled with water and trying to figure out how to get Gatsy in there with him.

0 comments: